- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- The use of personal information will be solely limited to the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless your consent is required by law.
- We will not retain any personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes stated.
- All collection of personal information will be done by lawful and fair means and will be done with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned, when appropriate.
- Personal data will only be collected if it is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access and disclosure.
You can be assured that we are committed to conducting our business practices in accordance with these principles to ensure that personal information remains confidential, protected, and maintained.
Any personal information – either public or private – will not be sold, transferred, or given to other companies for whatever reason without prior consent from the customer.
We do not keep any credit card information stored on our website or servers for your safety and protection.
The email address you provide to purchase our products may be used to send you relevant and useful information and updates regarding your order, as well as news, announcements, discounts, or any other subject matter regarding our products.