Lumonol Prep Review: A Must-Have Supplement For Your Kids! The #1 Focus Booster & Mood Enhancer For Children & Teens
Our First Impressions
You love your child more than anything else in this world but sometimes you just can’t stand him. It’s understandable. You’ve reached a point where you feel absolutely helpless and useless as a parent, and no matter how hard you try to be a better mother or father, none of the different parenting techniques or Dr. Oz tips seem to work out. Your child is unfocused, has constant mood swings, is uncooperative around the house and often says or does inappropriate things. The reason could be that your child is not receiving proper mental stimulation – he’s constantly full of ideas but lacks the organization skills to know what to do with them, leaving him easily distracted and bored. And what about your misbehaved teen? Constantly trying to fit in with the popular crew at school and receiving pressure from everyone to get the perfect grades may cause a buildup of anxiety and stress. Even if they aren’t consciously aware of this escalation in anxiety levels, they may begin to act out on it by rebelling and/or ditching their education for the “cooler” things in life.
Before things go haywire, take charge of the situation and help your child to meet his/her fullest potential. Lumonol Prep is a dietary nootropic supplement designed to help young minds perform better by lowering distracting thoughts, enhancing focus periods, increasing mental clarity and reducing anxiety. A nootropic supplement is anything that enhances brain function and protects brain health. Out of all the nootropic stacks designed for children that we’ve tried out, Lumonol Prep has undoubtedly excelled to #1, which is why we are so excited to be sharing this product with you today.
If you want to make the right decision as a parent then keep reading this review to learn more about Lumonol Prep’s manufacturer, ingredients, benefits and price. The product’s focus boosting and mood enhancing effects can change your child’s life and ultimately yours, for the better.
Other than Prep’s safe and effective formula (which we will discuss in more detail later!), the reason why we love Prep so much is because it has been manufactured by a devoted and reliable supplement company, Avanse Nutraceuticals. A few years ago, Avanse created a nootropic stack called Lumonol that many would later refer to as the “real limitless pill.” After gaining a large following of nootropic geeks, they decided to expand their business by creating products more suitable for the younger generation, which is how Lumonol Prep was born.
All of Avanse Nutraceuticals’ products are created in a GMP certified laboratory in the United States that follows strict FDA guidelines. To see the kinds of benefits that real customers from all over the world have experienced, read testimonials on their official website. And if you’re still concerned that Prep may not work for your child, know that you can shop with your mind at ease because Avanse offers a hassle-free 90-day money-back guarantee with every single purchase.
Before you make the brilliant parental decision of giving Lumonol Prep to your child, you need to know exactly what each serving contains. The thing that differentiates Prep from other supplements is the fact that it uses safe, clinically research ingredients. Avanse Nutraceuticals doesn’t hide anything from us – a full supplement facts label which reveals all the dosages of each ingredient is posted right on their official website. So let’s get right into it and talk about the individual ingredients in Prep…
There are 7 different ingredients in Prep but they can technically be split into two different blends, the brain-boosting matrix and the mood-enhancing matrix. Under the brain-boosting matrix we have Zinc, CDP Choline, Phosphatidylserine and Inositol, each of which we discuss below.
- Zinc is a common nutrient that often goes unnoticed, but a study published on NutraIngredients.com shows us that children who supplemented with 20 mg of Zinc a day performed more accurately during memory tests.
- CDP Choline is a nootropic supplement that can be used by children to improve memory and attention without acting the same way as a “drug.” CDP Choline is recognized by the FDA as a safe ingredient, which is why a lot of parents trust to use it for their kids.
- Phosphatidylserine supplementation has shown some promising benefits in children with ADHD. A team of researchers published their study in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics showing that a daily dosage of Phosphatidylserine for 2 months works effectively to improve ADHD symptoms including attention and impulse issues.
- Inositol is a natural compound that the body produces through the sugar, glucose. Our brain uses inositol to produce neurotransmitters in the brain, such as serotonin, which helps to control sleep and mood. Supplementing with inositol may therefore result in reduced anxiety, which will help your child to focus and concentrate.
We then have the mood-enhancing matrix, which consists of L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea and Magnesium.
- You have probably consumed L-Theanine numerous times throughout your life and that’s by drinking green tea. L-Theanine, a natural amino acid found in tea, has been shown to bring calming effects to the brain. It is often used to treat children with ADD/ADHD as a natural way of relaxing them and improving mood. Clinical trials have shown the effects of L-Theanine on the brain, confirming its safety and potential effectiveness.
- Rhodiola Rosea has been ranked by hundreds of Americans as the single most effective herb for the treatment of ADD/ADHD. R. Rosea increases blood flow in the nervous system, which in turn encourages focus for longer periods of time. The herb can also reduce stress and anxiety, leaving your child less eager to move around and fidget. Some R. Rosea users have even said that the herb improved cognitive skills such as memory recall and learning.
- Magnesium supplementation may be used to improve mood through the reduction of stress relief. Even if it seems like your child is not under stress, having constant distracting thoughts may result in impulsive, irritable behavior. Proper magnesium levels in the body helps reduce the damages of stress and may even regulate sleeping patterns.
What it really boils down to is whether or not a product can deliver – and with Prep, you can rest assured that you will see results. After you’ve spent all this time and money looking for the right supplement for your child, you’re really hoping that you’ve hit the jackpot with this one. Well, read on to see what happened when our children experimented with Prep…
Two of our members here at BrainEnhancementAdvisor.org are happily married and have children. One of them has a 9-year-old daughter with ADD and the other has a 12-year-old son who has not been diagnosed with ADD but has trouble concentrating in school. We asked if they would be interested to give Lumonol Prep to their children and after researching the ingredients themselves to ensure that everything was completely safe, they were willing to give it a shot.
The 12-year-old boy who lacked focus and concentration in school started to perform better academically after around 3-4 weeks. This served as proof to his father, our colleague, that his son undoubtedly has the intelligence and creativity to excel but just suffers from poor attention. Our member also noticed that his son was better at remembering instructions and could follow through without getting distracted.
Meanwhile, the 9-year-old daughter with ADD was reported to feel calmer and have less mood swings. In the beginning, her mother described her to us as super hyperactive – she could never sit still, was always talking too much and gave people a hard time when she was asked to do something. Lumonol Prep didn’t seem to be much help for the first few days, but at around week 4 everything changed. Mom noticed that her daughter was happier, calmer and able to complete tasks.
We’ve seen other reports from customers online who mentioned that their child became “more focused, more concentrated and less irritable” after using Prep. There were also no complaints in terms of side effects, which is why we gave Lumonol Prep two huge thumbs up!
You would pay anything to help your child but there are lots of other bills around the house that need attending to, so your eyes should be on the lookout for the best quality supplements sold at the most affordable prices. Lumonol Prep perfectly matches this category. The 30-day bottle costs $44.70 and if you think that’s too much then think about it this way: it’s equivalent to you paying $1.49 a day for your child will have less anxiety, better focus and improved mood, which is much more worth it than having to pull your hairs out at a daily basis, trying to get her/him to sit still for 5 minutes.
Lumonol Prep has by far been the best nootropic supplement designed for kids & teenagers that we’ve seen. Its formula is solid, its results are worth the purchase, it has a friendly price tag, it’s gentle on the stomach and it comes in chewables, which your kids are going to love. When your child has a hardest time focusing and staying calm out of the entire class, you know that your job as a parent just got a million times harder. Not only do you have to constantly be on top of your parental techniques but you also have to have the patience of a saint. And all of that can get a whole of a lot easier if you give in to getting a little support from a team of supplement experts. Get yourself a bottle of the best cognitive enhancing supplement out there so that your child can experience what it’s like to stay calm and be happy…even if they don’t get to run around the room every 5 minutes. Click here to be directed straight to Lumonol Prep’s official page.
Awarded Week of: Saturday March 28, 2020